SAAM Advanced Seminar (SAAM accredited)
Mittwoch, 14 Okt 2020
13:00 – 17:00
SAAM Advanced Seminar: Update 2020: Anti-Money Laundering, Duty of Due Diligence of the SAAM and FinSA, FinIA
• Update of the AML Legislation and new challenges for Financial Intermediaries (FI)
• Selected subjects relevant to the AML regulation SAAM and AMLO FINMA 20
• Impact of FinSA, FinIA and new duties for Asset Managers
• Consequences of non-compliance with regulations
• Reporting to the Financial Intelligence Units (MROS) / goAML
• AMLA 2021
• Practical exercises
Employees, who are involved with AML/FinSA subjects, employees of Anti-Money Laundering departments, Legal & Compliance, internal and external auditors, in particular SAAM members of External Asset Managers, Asset Managers, Collective Investment Schemes Companies as well as interested persons.
Basic knowledge of AML /attendance of the SAAM basic seminar
All participants receive a certificate, which serves as a training confirmation to supervisory authorities, audit companies, etc.
Kursortkv business school Zurich