Implementation of the new obligations under FinIA and FinSA – Online
Donnerstag, 24 Jun 2021
13:00 – 17:00
The course «Implementation of the new obligations under FinIA and FinSA» introduces the course participants to the regulatory provisions in FinIA and FinSA by means of theory and practical examples. The focus lies on the licensing process and the requirements for obtaining the necessary license under FinIA as well as on the code of conduct according to FinSA. Strategic considerations in the context of implementation, particularly regarding the cooperation with third parties (such as financial planners and external client advisors) are also addressed. Initial practical experience relating to the licensing process rounds off this course.
- You are familiar with the new regulation in the asset management industry
- You know how to apply for a license under FinIA
- You are aware of the code of conduct under FinSA
- You are able to put the new provisions under FinIA and FinSA into practice
- Overview of the relevant regulations in the asset management business
- FinIA: Licensing obligation and requirements
- Organisational measures
- Risk management and internal controls
- Outsourcing of tasks
- Cooperation with third parties (e.g. financial planners, external customer advisor)
- FinSA: Code of conduct
- Client segmentation
- Information and risk disclosure duties as well as clarification obligations
- Appropriateness and suitability assessment
- Documentation and rendering of account
- Strategic considerations, implementation issues and practical experience
Employees (including members of the management) and members of the board of directors of financial intermediaries subject to FinSA and/or FinIA, in particular of portfolio managers, trustees, managers of collective assets and fund management companies, as well as other interested persons.
This specialized course is SAAM accredited. All participants will receive a certificate, which serves as a training confirmation towards the supervisory authority, supervisory organisations, audit companies etc.